Aerith Swap for V – Clothes – Hair
1 – Extract the .7z and put the .archive files inside these folders. If the “mod” folder doesn’t exist, create it yourself.
2 – Use Save Editor ( Cybercat) and load the preset included and save in your last saved game.
3 – Use Cyber Engine Tweaks for the required items.
– Console Command to get the items in files descriptions.
– You can still upgrade the outfit parts just like normal.
– Tested on game version 1.22
– Clothes and Hair works on Aerith and V
– A little difference in skin tone on the neck
– Expressions in Photomode not work properly
– Clothes may clipping in some poses in Photomode
– Cyber Engine Tweaks
– Save Editor Project CyberCat
Need to remove:
– Dunmr NPC Complexions for V
– Rfuzzo for CP77 Tools
– yamashi for Cyber Engine Tweaks
– AlphaZomega for all the Tools/Scripts
– To all off the CP77 Modding Tools Discord