How to install Cyberpunk 2077 Mods
- Browse Nexus Mods for the mod you wish to add into Cyberpunk 2077. Be sure to create an account first, and then on the mod’s page, select the Download: Manual button to obtain the mod file.
- You will need an unarchiving tool for the zip files the mod is stored in, so be sure to have access to a tool like 7zip, winzip, or winrar.
- Unzip the mod file’s folder and save it in a location you can easily access, like your desktop or downloads folder.
- FOR STEAM USERS: Locate Cyberpunk 2077 in your game library, right click on the game name, select Properties, select the Local Files tab, and select Browse Local Files.
- FOR GOG USERS: Go to the Cyberpunk 2077 game page in your library, and select the Settings button to the right of the play button, and select Manage Installation > Configure.
- This will bring you to the games’ files and folders, which should include the game launcher and several folders like “archive” and “r6”.
- Different mods may need to have the folder you downloaded installed in different places. For example, a cosmetic changing mod may want you to paste the mod folder in Archive > PC > Patch (and create a folder named patch if one does not already exist.
- Be sure to backup any folders the mod page may be asking you to overwrite by pasting in the mod file, just in case things go wrong.
- Once the mod files have been pasted in the right folders, launch Cyberpunk 2077 to check if the mod is working as intended.
How to install Cyberpunk 2077 Save Game File?
Place files on following location:
Users\Username\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
How to install Cyberpunk 2077 Reshade Mods?
- Install ReShade 4.9.1
- Download the Reshade Mod Preset from our Category
- Put the Preset where the game.exe is located
- Start the game
- Open ReShade menu and select “Reshade_Preset”
– Also read instructions on every single mod –
Cyberpunk 2077 is probably one of the most anticipated games of the last few years. It was first announced back in May 2012. After all this time, the role-playing extravaganza will hit PC and other consoles in spring 2020. However, one topic that has gained prominence across the Cyberpunk community over the years is that of mods.
Mods open the door for all of us to enjoy an improved gaming experience where we can adjust various in-game aspects according to our interests. Even though it is being said that Cyberpunk 2077 won’t have support for mods at the time of game’s launch and will add it later on, that hasn’t stopped the community from asking for more mod-related information.
For Installing CP2077 mods or learning How to install Cyberpunk 2077 mods, you have come to the right place.
The game’s promotion is mainly taking place on CD PROJEKT RED’s GOG(dot)com store instead of Steam, so it is expected that the mod support won’t be too mainstream via Steam Workshop.
As for how to install Cyberpunk 2077 mods, it should be brought up that there is a high chance of modding for Cyberpunk 2077 being available only on PC, since it is an open platform and it is relatively easy to create mods for it. Even if other platforms get support for mods, it won’t be until months (or even years) after the game’s release.
Our site will help you in finding the best and safest Cyberpunk 2077 mods. From here, you can get help in downloading and installing Cyberpunk 2077 mods. Once the game releases and mod support is enabled, you will be able to browse different categories of mods here and get the best ones for your game.
To successfully incorporate the mods in your game, you will have to download and install them. Comprehensive guides covering “How to install CP2077” mods will roll out once the game’s release date is close by. Keep on following us!