RNG-begone — All Eyewear
Add all eyewear into your inventory using the console command.
Tired of visiting the clothing vendors here and there to get the aviators and visors that you like? Me too! Use this mod to add all the eyewear available in-game into your inventory.
Cyber Engine Tweaks mod so you can use the console in-game. Please install or update to the latest version
- There are two files: glasses.lua (for glasses), visors.lua (for visors and techgogs), and bds.lua (for BD wreaths).
- Extract <filename>.lua to “bin\x64\plugins\cyber_engine_tweaks\mods”.
HOW TO USE
- Launch the console in-game.
- Type the following command: dofile “<filename>.lua” or dofile(“<filename>.lua”). For example if you want glasses, type dofile “glasses.lua”.
- If it works, the console should say Added all glasses into your inventory. Enjoy!
- Check your inventory and you should see all glasses available in-game are there in Common rarity.
- You can use this mod to convert them to Legendary if you want.
Delete glasses.lua (for glasses), visors.lua (for visors and techgogs), and bds.lua (for BD wreaths).