Vendor Preview allows you to toggle a preview window, while shopping for clothes. No more guessing how an item looks on your character!
The mod is based on a leftover functionality for items preview, which probably wasn’t finished & left disconnected in current game’s version (1.23).
! The mod is still a work in progress. There’s a few known problems (see TODO list)
Press “P” inside the vendor menu, to open a preview window with your character’s puppet.
Click on any of the clothing items, and see how they’ll look on your character right away.
Zoom in, rotate your character, move the puppet over the screen for better preview angles (follow the button hints at the bottom of the screen)
1. The character puppet is rotated with its back/shoulder to the screen upon the preview window opening – find a way to change their default rotation
2. Current zoom implementation simply scales up & down the widget holding the puppet – meaning, it’s not really zooming in or out. Because of this, at large zoom values, the resolution of the puppet is not that great – find a way to control the entity camera
3. Glitch effect animation on puppet, when resetting its initial items – remove the glitch effect
4. Disable the Preview window if a vendor have no clothing
5. Improve the UI & overall user experience