All-Natural Enhancements (Reshade)
A reshade preset that improves visuals without going overboard.
1. Made the colors a little richer.
2. Removed a slight reddish-green tint. Game is overall a little bit bluer which feels more natural.
3. Improved anti-aliasing, especially at angles and in messy things like frizzy hair.
4. Added a little extra shading on edges, giving the world a bit more depth.
5. Made textures a little sharper but not enough to make things too noisy. Some things may appear slightly blurrier due to the added anti-aliasing.
INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE READ)
1. Install the latest version of Reshade. If that fails, try Reshade 4.82. That is the version this was created and tested on.
2. When it asks you to install shaders, uncheck all of them and install none.
3. Download the zip file from this mod and unzip it into your “Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64” folder, overwriting anything it asks you to.
4. Open reshade in-game, click Home on your keyboard, then go through the tutorial and set the preset to “All-Natural Enhancements”.
I love reshade, but most presets I find (for any game) tend to go a bit overboard. They boost saturation to the max, use extreme contrast, or add a ton of cinematic effects. This creates some badass looking screenshots, but feels very unnatural when you’re actually trying to play. So my presets are designed to feel more natural. I want the difference to be noticeable, but not extreme in any way. If you like my presets and have a game you’d like me to make a preset for, shoot me a DM on twitter!