Emo Gloves for Male V
Remember when these gloves were fashionable? There’s even one color with stripes, classic! Your male V will love these!
AOI TORA ENHANCED BD WREATH
CET command: Game.AddToInventory(“Items.Tech_02_basic_01”, 1)
1. Choose one of the color variants from the downloaded archive (they all don’t work at the same time, you can only use one file!)
2. Copypaste it into the game “mod” folder. If it doesn’t exist, just create it in your “pc” folder.
Examples of the correct file paths (it may vary depending on where you installed the game, the most important part is “archive/pc/mod”):
3. Launch the game and get the item it replaces. You can either buy it from a clothing vendor, or spawn it with Cyber Engine Tweaks console with the command I shared above.
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
Delete the file from the folder.
I’m a beginner modder, so please be patient with any unexpected bugs, thank you in advance
– not visible in first person, it would probably be solved if I swapped these with a jacket or a shirt instead of a face item, but I don’t want to do it
– in V swaps through Appearance Mod Menu the mesh is f*cked up when I zoom out too much – dunno how to fix it, I have the same problem with my friend’s mods, too
– might clip with some items, use it with short sleeved shirts