Heels for Male V
In order to make it work, I had to swap the whole legs, so this mod is compatible ONLY with the heels I made for it. Regular shoes won’t look good with the swapped legs. Some photomode poses (especially non-standing ones) might also look weird, because they weren’t made for such feet.
If you want to use regular shoes and all pants again, you have to disable this mod (you can install it again anytime you want, of course.
1. Choose one of the color variants from the downloaded .rar file (they all don’t work at the same time, you can only use one file!). You can use different types of heels at once, though. I swapped them all to different items 🙂
2. Copypaste it into the game “mod” folder. If it doesn’t exist, just create it in your “pc” folder.
Examples of the correct file paths (it may vary depending on where you installed the game, the most important part is “archive/pc/mod”):
3. Launch the game and get the item it replaces. You can either buy it from a clothing vendor, or spawn it with Cyber Engine Tweaks console with the command I shared above.
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
Delete the file from the folder.
– some photomode poses look weird (feet are too long)
– heel legs will clip with some pants (especially long pants)
– some heels (the ones that have pants) might clip with some shirts