Naked NPCs Mobs
Mod that reveals more jiggly bits for the enemy NPCs found across Night City. Game version 2.02 compatible.
Compatible with game versions 2.0/2.01/2.02/PL
!!!!WARNING!!!! If not already obvious, this mod exposes nudity which may not be appropriate for certain audiences. Don’t install it if that’s an issue.
This is a non-REDMOD archive mod that changes the appearance of various female enemy NPCs to be more nude. It removes pasties, tops, bodysuits, etc.. This mod is primarily topless at the moment, in comparison to the other Naked NPCs mods.
I’ve made choices on the level of nudity on certain NPCs to give some variety, but kept their primary look and accessories the same.
Current Updates (approx 143 out of 226 total appearances in varying states of undress):
6th Street, Aldecados, Cyberpsycho, Cyberpunk, KurtzV2, Maelstrom, Mox, Scavenger, Tyger, Valentinos, Voodoo, Wraith.
– Manually download and extract the archive file.
– Place it under `GAMEFOLDER/archive/pc/mod/*.archive`.
There are NO OTHER REQUIREMENTS OR DEPENDENCIES for this mod
…but here are some optional ones I can recommend:
1. CET NPC Body Tweaks is a compatible body mesh enhancer for NPCs. Highly recommended for sculped nipples/vaginas.
2. Appearance Menu Mod – I’ve included some AMM Custom Entities (.lua files) for testing/triaging purposes as a separate download. See optional file install section below.
Optional File: -AMMFiles.zip Installation
This optional download contains custom entity files for use with Appearance Menu Mod. It can be useful for testing the NakedNPCs appearances, but is not required for the main mod to work. It requires having the main mod installed along with AMM.
The AMMFIles.zip has the paths relative to the game directory, where it can be extracted. The files should end up in:
Once installed… launch the game and open the AMM spawn menu. Search for “NakedNPCs” to spawn the custom entities and select from the appearances.
– This mod does NOT adjust meshes or textures, so it should be compatible with any upscale texture mods.
– It replaces game appearance files (.app), which may conflict with other mods that replace the same files: “base\characters\appearances\gang\*.app”