Spicy Clean Hack Screen
Makes changes to the quick hack screen – either cleans it up completely or just cleans up the default green.
Hello all, this mod was created as requested on our modding discord (join link at the bottom of this page)
If you’re like me and didn’t notice – the hacking screen by default is green and blurry, we were asked if we could remove the green, i managed to take it a step further and cleaned up the vignette and weird scan lines as well.
There’s 2 versions of the mod –
Clean and green – basically a cleaned up version of the default hack screen
Clean – this version removes the green tint, vignette and scan lines
– only tested on version 1.06 however it should work on all AFAIK
– The rest of the Cyberpunk modding discord
1. Once downloaded unzip Spicy Clean Hacking Screen.zip
2. you are going to have a set of 2 folders in the “Spicy Clean Hacking Screen” parent folder, pick one based on your preference
3. copy and paste the “archive” folder from your chosen hack screen set into your cyberpunk main folder
Go to your cyberpunk install folder and delete the hack screen .archive file in Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\patch